- We will always abide by the Data Protection Act of 1998 and the UK-GDPR at all times.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. This information will primarily be for market research purposes.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- From time to time we will also use your personal information to contact you by email, phone or mail. This will be for market research purposes only.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- If at any point you decide you do not wish to be contacted, you can ‘unsubscribe’ via the link on our emails.
- Personal data collected will be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- Our site may occasionally contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you use these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other site.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act of 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held, please write to Talkclub, 37 Warren St, London W1T 6AD. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.