“Yes, I enjoyed it. The subject was something I don’t normally get to chat about – bras. There were other women like myself and it was good to hear that they had the same problems as me. And I got paid.”
Your opinion matters.
Don't take our word for it ask Sophie
What is Talkclub?
Talkclub finds people for focus groups and other market research studies. If you are happy to share your opinion and to be paid for this fun, interesting and rewarding experience, sign up.
What kind of research is it?
More often than not Talkclub is recruiting people for focus groups:
- Focus groups often comprise 6-10 participants.
- Most focus groups take place in city centre studios designed for hosting discussions or sometimes in local venues.
- They are an opportunity for companies to talk directly to their customers or potential customers about current or new products, their packaging or advertising
- You will even occasionally test or try out a product before it’s available to the public
- Face to face interviews or telephone interviews
- Participate in blogs, keep a diary or try a new product
- Online surveys
- Mystery shopping
What is in it for me?
If you’re the right person for the right project, and can attend a discussion usually lasting about 2 hours in a central location or venue near you, you’ll be rewarded in cash. Often this is from around £30-£100 depending on the project.
What happens next?
Once you have signed up, Talkclub will start to send you emails. These will ask you a few questions and if you fit our needs, we’ll give you a call. We might have further questions but once we know you’re a match, we’ll send you an invitation and details of where and when to go. All you need to do is show up on time, share your opinion and collect your cash.