Talkclub Terms & Conditions
When you sign up to Talkclub we will alert you via email about research projects coming up. In order to target the right people and not send you unnecessary emails, it helps us to know some basic details about you. If – for example – we are looking for men in Birmingham aged 30-50 who have bought a mobile phone recently, we send an email to all men in the Midlands in that age range who have signed up to Talkclub.
When joining Talkclub, you are agreeing to the following:
- You are 16 years or older.
- You will register with Talkclub just the once.
- You are who you say you are and can bring ID to research sessions (we will remind you when you are participating in a project).
- The responses you give us about how you use brands or products and your previous participation in research will be accurate.
- You are happy to reconfirm your responses relating to brands or products if Talkclub needs to doublecheck the quotas it is required to fulfill.
- You will turn up on time to those research sessions you agree to attend.
- Talkclub has no obligation in respect of any personal tax due on the gratuity/incentive given to you.
- Talkclub will abide by the Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR.
At the research session you attend, you will be asked to sign a form to confirm both receipt of your gratuity and that the information given to us previously was correct.
In return, Talkclub will:
- Invite you to take part in suitable market research projects.
- Where the event is face to face (i.e. a focus group discussion or interview), ensure that you will receive your incentive as agreed.
- Ensure that you receive your incentive within 4 weeks of any research on the telephone or on-line.
Talkclub cannot guarantee that you will be selected for any research and reserves the right to cancel your Talkclub Account and with it any rewards due to you if you do not comply with these Terms & Conditions.